WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Take a deep dive into this red-hot, revolutionary new asset class.
The OnDemand Digital Assets course takes a deeper dive into the exciting world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, starting with a strong foundation of risk management and building on the basics of market structures and transactions. With more than 11,000 currencies and projects in the realm of digital assets—and growing fast--we’ll explore key considerations to make when analyzing and considering an asset. The course covers topics such as mining, public addresses and private keys, forks, consensus algorithms, destruction and emission rates, public ledgers, smart contracts and much more, including:
- An understanding of the mechanics of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Considerations to make when buying, sending, storing, transferring, and selling cryptocurrency.
- How to analyze the market to find trading and investing opportunities.
- Analysis of new projects that are challenging the new decentralized finance (DeFi) market.
- How to use available online tools to learn about trading cryptocurrencies.
- Approximately 5 hours of self-paced online lessons.