WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Professional Forex Trader Course + XLT covers the basics and beyond of this exciting market, as well as how to use Core Strategy to identify potential key market turning points and strong market moves in advance. In addition to the course, you’ll have access to 12 sessions monthly in our online, virtual classroom environment. You will be able to trade Forex live alongside instructors, as well as participate in learning reinforcement sessions covering various topics. Program includes on location, online and on demand class options to provide you with flexible learning opportunities.
In addition to the course, the Extended Learning Track sessions combine key skill-building sessions with practical application sessions in an interactive, virtual online classroom and live market environment.
- How to apply Core Strategy to help identify where there could be a higher likelihood that banks and institutions are buying and selling in the Forex markets.
- How to trade currency pairs for both your short and long-term financial objectives.
- How to use proper risk management techniques to manage the power of leverage which the Forex market provides.
- How to develop a trade plan to build and analyze Forex trades with CliK, our one-of-a-kind education, analysis, and trading tool.
- Access to several, 2-hour XLT sessions monthly combining key skill-building and practical application sessions as well as live market trading.
CLiK TRADING LABS
To clearly understand and properly execute Online Trading Academy’s 6-step, rule-based Core Strategy in the Forex market.
To be able to properly apply OTA’s rule-based strategy in live, online virtual classroom environments to potentially find quality trading and investing opportunities for both the short and long term in the Forex market.
This Course Is for You If...
- You have completed the Core Strategy course and are serious about learning to trade and invest in the currency market. The course and XLT sessions are designed to shorten the learning curve of the new Forex trader, as well as sharpen the skills of the experienced market speculator in a live market environment.