WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Options provide a multi-directional approach to trading the market using direction, time, and volatility to trade for daily, weekly and long-term investment objectives. Market Timing is the ability to identify key market turning points and strong market moves in advance. The OTA Professional Options Trader Course incorporates an eight-step trading/investment rule-based approach that combines market timing techniques with key Options tools and strategies delivered using live market strategy sessions with key interactive lab exercises.
The Extended Learning Track (XLT) sessions build on the course by combining key skill-building sessions with practical application sessions in an interactive, virtual online classroom and live market environment.
- Understand how the options market works and the key characteristics that differentiate it from other markets.
- How to apply Core Strategy to help identify where there could be a higher likelihood that banks and institutions are buying and selling in the options market.
- Understand the multi-dimensionality of the options market, and how it’s possible to not only attempt to take advantage of moves in the underlying asset, but also through the passing of time and changes in volatility. All founded in responsible risk management.
- How to develop a trade plan to build and analyze options trades with CliK, our one-of-a-kind education, analysis, and trading tool.
- Access to several XLT sessions weekly (4-6 hours weekly) combining key skill-building and practical application sessions as well as live market trading.
CLiK TRADING LABS
To clearly understand and properly execute Online Trading Academy’s 6-step, rule-based Core Strategy in the options market.
This Course Is for You If...
- You have completed the Core Strategy course and are serious about learning to trade and invest in the options market. The course and XLT sessions are designed to shorten the learning curve of the new options trader as well as sharpen the skills of the experienced market speculator in a live market environment.
- You are interested in diverse short-term and long-term investment objectives
- You want to protect what you already have.
- You work full-time and cannot trade daily.