WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
OTA’s Professional Stock Trader Course introduces you to the landscape of opportunities to learn how to trade and invest in large in the stock market by identifying both short-term and long-term trading opportunities. Regardless of timeframe, with the right education, you can learn how to make informed decisions when trading the stock market.
In addition to the course, the Extended Learning Track sessions combine key skill-building sessions with practical application sessions in an interactive, virtual online classroom and live market environment.
- Understand how the stock market works and the key characteristics that differentiate it from other markets.
- How to apply Core Strategy to help identify where there could be a higher likelihood that banks and institutions are buying and selling in the stock market.
- Understand how the broad equity markets allow flexibility to trade individual companies or major indexes.
- How to develop a trade plan to build and execute stock trades with CliK, our one-of-a-kind education, analysis, and trading tool.
- Access to several XLT sessions weekly (4-6 hours) combining key skill-building and practical application sessions, as well as live market trading.
CLiK TRADING LABS
To clearly understand and properly execute Online Trading Academy’s 6-step, rule-based Core Strategy in the stock market.
This Course Is for You If...
- You have completed the Core Strategy course and are serious about learning to trade and invest in the stock market. The course and XLT sessions are designed to shorten the learning curve of the new stock trader, as well as sharpen the skills of the experienced market speculator in a live market environment.
- You are interested in diverse short-term and long-term investment objectives
- You want to protect what you already have.